He is growing!
We went to the doctor yesterday and Joe has already gained 2 pounds since we brought him home!!! He is such a good baby boy. He is sleeping up to three hours at a time during the night, only waking up to eat. And during the day and evenings, he is a very content little guy sitting with Mommy and Daddy and watching Wendy play. I can't believe how much he has already changed. I thought Wendy was somewhat an easy baby, but I think he is even better. Either that or I'm so use to having a baby in the house and it all comes as second nature now.
Wendy is doing pretty good considering all the new changes. With the combination of being two and learning about the world and adjusting to a new baby brother, she has her moments. She understands that Joe is her little brother, gives him hugs and kisses and says "hi" to him. The tough part is that she wants to be held has much has Joe is being held. It's an adjustment period and I think she will come through with flying colors. The other good news is that she is still moving forward with potty training. I'm hoping to make the next step of putting her in "big girl" panties by the end of the month.
Below are some new pictures and Joe. My next goal is to get some new pictures of WENDY!
=0)
Julie
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home