Sunday, January 22, 2006

Trip to Estes Park for Cathy's Wedding

We had a wonderful trip. The kids did great on the plane and we were able to manage to get everything there and back without losing our minds. We stayed in a beautiful cabin down the street from Doug's parents with a great view (I should have taken pictures). We still spent a lot of time with Bob and Barbara and they enjoyed "Granny and Grandpa" time with Joe and Wendy.

We took a drive up into the Rocky Mountain National Park so Wendy could play in the snow. She had so much fun that she cried all the way back home and kept asking to go back and play in the snow. I was surprised that she did so well with the slight time change and all the different people coming and going. The kids were very adaptable to it all!

Cathy and Phil's wedding was beautiful!! Wendy said "hi" to everyone as they came down the isle and fussed a little bit, but I was able to keep her quite with crackers through most the ceremony. She had fun running around with a couple of other littel girls while at the wedding and Joe got to dance with Mary Anne (one of Barbara's good friends).

I always have a wonderful time while Estes Park and this was no exception! CONGRATULATIONS CATHY AND PHIL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home