Stubborn?
So I picked Wendy up from daycare last week and her teacher told me that she had to put Wendy in time-out that morning. She very rarely gets put into time-out so I was very curious to hear what she had done. Apparently, Wendy did not want to come down from the top of the playset when it was time to go in for lunch. The teacher gathered up all the children and lined them up at the door to bring them inside. Sure enough, Wendy was sitting at the top of the slide playing by herself. The teacher asked Wendy to come down and get in line to go inside. Wendy said "see ya tomorrow". The teacher had to chuckle to herself and asked her again to come down and that it was time to go inside. Again, Wendy said "see ya tomorrow". The poor teacher, who was in a skirt that day, had to climb the playset to get her to come down.
This has been the saying of the week, so I too had to chuckle at the story. I guess she has picked up the stubborn trait from my side of my family. =0)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home